*This post contains affiliate links*
So, I was on one of my regular grocery store trips and was greeted by the most beautiful sign as I walked into the produce department:
“1 lb. Strawberries .99¢”
And that’s exactly what I did!
I decided to whip up a quick & easy recipe called Strawberry Cream Cheese Dump Cobbler!
You literally dump all of these ingredients into a 9×13 Pan (I used this one from Amazon) and throw it in the oven. Easy-peasy, I tell ya!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh strawberry halves
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pour melted butter into the bottom of a 9×13-inch glass baking dish.
- Mix milk, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a small bowl; pour over the butter in the baking dish. Arrange strawberry halves in a layer into the baking dish. Dot the strawberries with the cream cheese pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is golden brown and edges are bubbling, 30 to 45 minutes.
Serving Suggestion: Top with a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream!
Now, that was EASY!
This recipe is perfect for your summer sweet tooth and has minimal prep, so it will save you time!
What’s your favorite summer treat?